BAU APA2022 – Acceleration Program Autumn 2022
Accelerator UKIM is launching the Acceleration Program Autumn 2022 (BAU APA2022), tailored to the needs of today’s startups and offers financing, intensive mentoring, as well as time for implementation.
Up to 6 startups will be selected in BAU APA2022 and they will receive EUR 25K in cash and EUR 10K through mentorship. A signed Term Sheet and Investment Agreement is a precondition for startups to participate in the Acceleration Program.
Apply by 31 May and transform your innovative solutions into profitable businesses by the end of 2022.
The program will run 3 content modules to cover all aspects of product, company, and founders’ acceleration:
- Market, competition, and customers;
- Sales and pricing, and marketing;
- Business model, financial forecasting, and management.
The program will include 12 mentorship sessions with renowned global and regional experts who will be involved as mentors to support the startups and countless hours of dedicated work by the startups’ team with the support of the BAU local and regional teams.
Schedule a meeting on email@example.com to start your journey.
Apply on the following LINK
What you get:
- Coaching by global and regional experts
- Experience from successful startups
- Professional mentoring
- Sharing Network
- Investment from BAU: EUR 25K in cash and EUR10K through mentorship
- Continuous Support
What you have:
- Innovative product (at least a Prototype or MVP)
- Dedicated team
- Vision for scaling
- Up to 5-year experience
- 51% Macedonian ownership
- Intellectual Property status defined
- An ambitious, innovation-oriented, motivated and committed team with the ability and desire to create value;
- An innovative technology-based solution or innovative business model;
- Value proposition with a clear competitive advantage;
- Market potential;
- Business model.