Applications for the second edition of the Hello CleanTech programme for cleantech innovators are open
Start-ups, entrepreneurs, innovators and researchers who develop impactful tech solutions, accelerate the cleantech sector and make a real impact on the world’s energy industry can already apply for the Hello CleanTech 2.0 programme organised by EIT InnoEnergy alongside industry partners. In the first edition of the programme, over 250 applications were submitted, and 36 companies established cooperation with experienced market leaders, receiving business, technological and fundraising support.
Hello CleanTech 2.0
Key benefits for participants:
- Access to services provided by programme partners in specific tracks,
- Technology experts’ support and mentoring offered by partners,
- Fast Track to the investment process from EIT InnoEnergy and programme partners.
- Potential access to relevant infrastructure through cooperation opportunities with leading industry leaders,
- Access to global VC funds and community partners
Who can apply?
Hello CleanTech 2.0 is a unique opportunity for companies, researchers and innovators who develop environmentally friendly technological solutions designed for the cleantech sector. The organizers distinguished 9 areas in which participants can sub apply:
- Energy storage: innovative solutions aimed at effective and pro-ecological energy storage.
- Green hydrogen: solutions enabling ecological and innovative production, transport and storage of hydrogen.
- Carbon tech: in particular CCU and CCS technologies and technologies enabling the valorisation of off-grid renewable energy sources.
- Heat decarbonisation: heat pumps, power-to-heat solutions, innovative solutions for HVAC.
- Battery recycling: ecological solutions dedicated to battery recycling, management of used batteries, and a second life for accumulators and batteries.
- Smart grid: modern solutions that optimize the operation of energy networks, extend the service life and increase their flexibility.
- Circular economy & Bioeconomy: innovations in recycling, solutions enabling the recovery of raw materials, scalable solutions for low-emission fuels.
- Renewables: photovoltaics, wind energy, solutions aimed at reducing the carbon footprint.
- Digital solutions: innovations increasing efficiency through the use of technology, new business models, and promotion of ecological solutions.